Tuesday 27 May 2014

Chaos on the Titanic

I woke from my dream where I was made of lollies,trees are candy floss and dogs are made of chocolate and wake to chaos where passengers are screaming,running around looking for help. I trie to stop people and ask them what’s happening but everyone ignores me. I see a member of a crew I run to him for help he says nothing and turns to go help someone else. Can people see me or am I invisible.  


I see my friend Marilyn and her six year old niece I rush to her for help Finally someone told me what was happening. She told me that the titanic was sinking and that we need to get on a life boat right away. Now I know am not invisible.
Marilyn, Sophie and I run as fast as we could to the pet room and grabbed my dog Coco. Coco had long brown fur and hazel eyes she was crying and barking to the top of her lungs. We rushed to the lifeboats and jumped in one we looked behind us to see Sophie she wasn’t their she was in the water frozen. Marilyn felt so sad that she fell in the water too and froze just like Sophie that was the last I ever saw of them.                                                                                                                                                                                                              

1 comment:

  1. Hello Ariana,I like your story you posted. I like the part when you said ' can people see me or am I invisible?' You built suspense in your writing and then referred back to the idea of being invisible further down. Very clever. We are learning how to build tension in our writing too. From Whaea Lana and Gerry

    ReplyDelete