Wednesday 5 March 2014

Ambassardors speech!

I am apart of the seven Ambassadors and we had to say a speech in front of visitors. This was our first time and we had to talk to ten peopleI was felling excited and nervous. I had practised ever night and some times just before I went to school. First we said our introduction that was all about ourselves then we moved onto our school we talked about how we use netbooks and other technology and in the middle we played some movies, At the end we had to talk about a blog post that we did last term. Mine was about a post I did in the holidays called Arts in Crafts it was all about the stuff I created in the holidays. I made a painting, a caterpillar tooth brush holder, a golden leaf and other stuff. When the speech was finished I was felling happy. I really hope they liked my speech.




These are all the Ambassadors for 2014.

1 comment:

  1. You did a fabulous presentation on your first time out Ariana. And you are getting better and better each time. Well done. Have you been thinking about which post from this year you are going to share next term?

    Mrs Burt

    ReplyDelete