Tuesday 3 February 2015

New blog profile

Greetings everyone my name is Ariana I am 10 years of age turning 11 In April. I am In home class 3 my home teacher is Mrs Tele’a. I am starting my first year of intermediate this year. I have one sister Brooklyn and one stepbrother Cairo. I love to do Art - my favourite colours are blue, purple and green. I love to eat, my favourite foods are burgers, pizza and ice cream. This year I am aiming to be a prefect for year eight. Wish me good luck!!

This is my new Blog profile. What's that you wounder? Well It's the words under my photo at the top of this page.

1 comment:

  1. Great profile Ariana. I hope we get to see more of your cool art work this year. And fingers crossed for the prefect goal- you know what to do :)
    Mrs Burt

    ReplyDelete