Tuesday 7 April 2015

Easter


Image result for Jesus Christ on the cross
Easter had just finished and it is time for people to go back to work. For Easter my family didn't do much me and my sister did heaps of chores and my mum and papa paid us and with our money my sister and I decided to go to sylvia park to spend it and at Martha's backyard (A american shop with american foods) We never have easter hunts or anything but I don't mind because Easter is the time to celebrate the time of Jesus Christ he died on the cross for us on good Friday but he rose and lived again on Easter Sunday. I hope everyone had a good easter

1 comment:

  1. Hi Ariana,
    Thank you for working so hard this weekend, both you and your sister. Sunday was a good rest day for us, spending time with family and remembering the reasons for the season!
    Love you.

    ReplyDelete