Saturday 18 January 2014

New Plymouth


This holidays my dad, sister, my friend Caroline and I all went down to New Plymouth to see some family. We stayed  at my papa Arthur's we went and saw my cousins Chanel(13),Aj(10) and Tia(6) . My dad sister Caroline and I went for a bike ride around the walkway. Because the walk way is close to the beach we got hit by the waves the waves splashed up on the rocks and went right over us we were soaking wet. The next day we all went to the lights even our cousins came and my Auntie Vera and Uncle Shane. It was sooooo cool we had too walk around and we saw all these lights in the trees we even saw thing flying in the trees. They had a bubble machine were you put money in and it makes bubbles and music. They also had a park the park is really fun. The next  day we went to the Arcade me and Aj went on everything together. We went on the motorbikes  and we tried to get the lollies and chocolates and also the teddy bears I got a couple of lollies and chocolates. That was the End of our trip we drove back to my papa Arthur's and backed our bags. back home for us Home sweet Home.

My highlight of the trip was the lights because they had so many Interesting lights and Art in the park.

No comments:

Post a Comment