1) Is this a true story? How do you know?
This is a true because it says in the story “ This true story was told to Author Alan Bagnall.
2) Why are the children in the story allowed to go to school?
Because their father has an important job in the government
3) Who is helping the family escape?
4) Why can’t they trust anyone to help them?
because if they told someone they can turn them in and they will get punishst
5) What is one reason that the family likes living in New Zealand?
There is no fear of the president, no war here no fear.
6) How long did the family spend in the Refugee camp?
7) What language is the mother learning?