Thursday 26 June 2014

Ambassadors

I am one of the seven Ambassadors. Which means I take part in meeting and greeting the visitors who come to our school. We talk to them about what and how we learn here at Pt England school. Our school is one of the schools in New zealand that are lucky enough to have chromebooks. Chrome books are so cool and fun. I think they're better because they help me learn better plus each year we don't have to keep buying stationary. It so fun being an Ambassador because you get to meet people from different parts of the country and sometimes from different countries. We speak in lots of different places like in our hall,the staff room, Tusitala room and once we even went to MIT. Being an Ambassador has really helped me with my confidence and to learn more about my school.

US AT MIT





1 comment:

  1. I am enjoying reading your blog here in San Jose, USA Ariana. This is a lovely overview of your Ambassador experience so far. I am looking forward to the second half of the year as you develop new ideas for your speeches and get to speak at more events outside of school.

    Mrs Burt

    ReplyDelete