Thursday 28 March 2013

The coluer of omaru creeck water

Testing Omaru Creek for -coluer

I am going to find out: what coulur the water is?


I am going to test this by: campairing diffrent water samples.  


Resources and equipment: the 4 samples of the sea water,the tap water,omaru creek bridge water,culvet water


I predict that: the seawater will have littel bits of salt init.


I think this because: the water is salty.


Results of my tests

Sea Water
clean and clear
Tap water
clear and vervy clean
culvet water
grouies
Omaru Creek water by bridge
dirtey and yuk


My conclusion (what I found out): that the bridge water is dirteyer than the culvet



Why I think this is: because pepole drop more rubbish near the bridge

1 comment:

  1. Fine way of telling, and good post to obtain data on the topic of
    my presentation subject, which i am going to convey in college.


    My website http://hosting0340540.az.pl/agata/link/458

    ReplyDelete